Saturday, August 22, 2020

Unforgiven

 

UNFORGIVEN...

you whose unconfined lusciousness
chokes the eloquence of my soul
whose guileless innocence
occupies the convoluted passions
of my waking hours

have you loved somebody
have you the rainbow
of somewhere in your heart

ah but the fluid glances i flashed
with breathless ecstatic hopes
toward the fragile splendor of your face
fell on impervious walls
as unseeing you seem always to stare
past me to those glorious heights
i can never join i can never share

be that as it may this fettered flesh
in mute loneliness shall limp slowly
in its fate-shaped journey
of incessant winter
never to taste the moist summer
of your lips nor share with you
the unleashed ecstasy
of countrified love

and always when my long day draws to close
i shall review my wanton thoughts of you
the virginal responding taste of you
if only to fill this caving misery in me
with the skillful magic of your name
the fruity fragrance of your flesh
the tight performing rose of you
even as i create my own confining
contracting spurts of shame.

filoteo villas-mendaza aguilon
Source: https://www.facebook.com/100002106114274/posts/3258296104250561/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated.

Verses Expressed Admin