Sunday, November 18, 2018

Foods, Born Again, The Homecoming



Foods Make, Unmake You

by Gil Camporazo

Eat what you may
And something to your dismay.
Eat veggies and nutritious food
And be surprised something is good.

Eat meat sparingly
And run to your capacity
You won't get tired and weary
But happy and merry.


Born Again

by Gil Camporazo

Six years I dwindled in disbelief
Spiritual darkness engulfed myself
I was terribly incarcerated in a shelf
In a world of ignorance like a thief.

The day has come to know the truth
A humble, soft-spoken Elder had sought
And taught me the Gospel truth
Baptized me for the sin I fought.


The Homecoming That Never Was

by Gil Camporazo

Excited as I was
To attend the alumni homecoming
Of my former school in Yubo
Something uncomfortable did happen.

I was treated as a stranger
With a lukewarm welcome in dismay
This strangeness led me aptly
To go home unnoticed immediately.


n.b. - These poems are posted in myLot, particularly in page, Dodo Azo. myLot is a community of online writers who share their thoughts, ideas for a discussion to earn a penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated.

Verses Expressed Admin