Sunday, January 26, 2020

Why Should I Thank You?

The poet and his wife and son
The poet with his wife and son


Why Should I Thank You?

by Wellgen Caimpon Tagaduar

The moment you accepted me in your life
I know that I have come across a lot this time
All the trouble, heartache and pain I made to you
What I can say is that “Thank You” for your love that is so true.

My life is full of imperfections
But you give me the right directions
Sometimes I decided in giving up
But you are always there to support and lift me up.

You love me for who I am
Accepted all my discrepancies and shortcomings
Straightened my misdirected ways
And give beautiful meaning to my life

Thank You for all the chances you give
Thank You for all the forgiveness and patience
Thank You for the unending love
Thank You because you completed my life.

-------

n.b. This is a contributed poem of Sir Wellgen Caimpon Tagaduar, teacher of Buga National High School, Buga, Leon, Iloilo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated.

Verses Expressed Admin